By Rami Sarieddine
About This Book
Who This booklet Is For
What you are going to Learn
- Write chained asynchronous operations which are effortless to manage
- Master WinJS grants for constructing home windows applications
- Put gives you into motion on your applications
- Catch and deal with error successfully in asynchronous operations
By Anton Shevchenko, Keith D Moore, Alan Levicki, Diego Netto
By Aries Beltran
Harness the energy and features of PhantomJS to engage with the internet and practice site checking out with a headless browser in keeping with WebKit
- Writing scripts which can have interaction without delay with internet companies and pages
- Interacting with social media web content utilizing PhantomJS scripts
- Creating web-based try scripts and operating them in a headless browser
A step step-by by-step advisor that can assist you enhance new instruments for fixing net and checking out difficulties in an efficient and fast method. The booklet will train you ways to exploit and maximize PhantomJS to boost new instruments for net scrapping, internet functionality dimension and tracking, and headless internet checking out. This booklet might help you already know PhantomJS’ scripting API features and strengths.
Through its functional strategy, this ebook strives to educate you through instance, the place each one bankruptcy makes a speciality of the typical and sensible utilization of PhantomJS, and the way to extract significant info from the internet and different services.
By the tip of the e-book, you have got the abilities to allow you to use PhantomJS for net checking out, in addition to studying the fundamentals of Jasmine, and the way it may be used with PhantomJS.
What you'll examine from this book
- Explore the chances of PhantomJS improvement and utilize a headless browser
- Understand PhantomJS’ center positive factors and API
- Manipulate the DOM homes of websites utilizing scripts
- Interact with web content utilizing PhantomJS scripts
- Learn the way to emulate keyboards and mouse actions
- Work with geolocation companies with PhantomJS
- Build scripts that may create sites snapshots
- Create and enforce PhantomJS customized modules
- Use PhantomJS to accomplish headless checking out with Jasmine
A commonplace educational technique, as an entire advisor detailing the most important features of PhantomJS with specific concentrate on site testing.
Who this booklet is written for
By John Deubert
By Harry Fuecks
Note: a very up to date & revised version of this booklet is now on hand. Please look for "The personal home page Anthology, 2d variation" (ISBN: 0975841998)
A compilation of top perform options to universal internet improvement difficulties in personal home page, targeting the success of sensible targets by way of using well-structured, item oriented software program layout principles.
Volume 2 covers the functions of personal home page within the genuine global together with authentication & entry keep watch over, XML, stats & monitoring, caching information to enhance functionality, layout ideas and layout styles. The bankruptcy on layout styles is very special because it teaches readers approximately universal item architectures which are used to unravel universal (though detailed) problems.
In addition to being a very good reference with over 60 customizable strategies, the booklet acts as an outstanding primer for item oriented Programming. personal home page five has now been published and has been given major OOP positive aspects, that are a must-learn for Hypertext Preprocessor Developers.
All code within the publication is backwards appropriate with previous models of Hypertext Preprocessor.
By Rasmus Lerdorf
Simple, to the purpose, and compact--in truth, precisely what you have come to count on in an O'Reilly Pocket Reference--the moment variation of PHP Pocket Reference is carefully up to date to incorporate the specifics of Hypertext Preprocessor 4.
Written via the founding father of the personal home page venture, Rasmus Lerdorf, PHP Pocket Reference is either a convenient advent to Hypertext Preprocessor syntax and constitution, and a brief connection with the immense array of services supplied by way of personal home page. the fast reference part organizes the entire middle features of personal home page alphabetically so that you can locate what you would like simply; the narrow dimension skill you could hold it convenient beside your keyboard for these instances in case you are looking to search for a functionality quick with no ultimate what you are doing.
This invaluable little publication presents an authoritative review of personal home page packed right into a pocket-sized advisor that is effortless to take at any place. it's also the proper significant other for O'Reilly's complete publication on Hypertext Preprocessor, Programming PHP.
The PHP Pocket Reference an imperative (and reasonably cheap) software for any critical personal home page coder.
Dive into info research with Clojure via over a hundred useful recipes for each degree of the research and assortment process
About This Book
- Take regulate of your facts, from assortment to classification
- Troubleshoot and clear up info research difficulties utilizing Clojure and a number of Java libraries
- Get transparent, functional strategies for each level of information analysis
Who This e-book Is For
This e-book is for people with a easy wisdom of Clojure, who're trying to push the language to excel with info analysis.
What you are going to Learn
- Read facts from numerous information formats
- Transform information to make it extra valuable and more straightforward to analyze
- Process facts at the same time and in parallel for swifter performance
- Harness a number of desktops to investigate enormous data
- Use strong facts research libraries corresponding to Incanter, Hadoop, and Weka to get issues performed quickly
- Apply strong clustering and information mining recommendations to raised comprehend your data
As info invades progressively more of existence and enterprise, the necessity to study it successfully hasn't ever been higher. With Clojure and this ebook, you will soon be attending to grips with each element of information research. you will commence with sensible recipes that aid you load and fresh your information, then get concise directions to accomplish all of the crucial research initiatives from easy facts to classy computing device studying and knowledge clustering algorithms. Get a extra intuitive deal with in your info via hands-on visualization innovations that let you supply attention-grabbing, informative, and compelling studies, and use Clojure to submit your findings to the Web.
By Michael Schilli
While you are trying to deliver the ability of Perl in your pc, this is often the publication for you. you can now examine Perl fundamentals and wake up to hurry with net and item orientated programming with only one publication. jam-packed with tricks and counsel, options and workouts, Perl energy! is the proper jumpstart consultant to the most popular gains of the most recent Perl free up. rookies and intermediate builders can use the introductory bankruptcy to wake up and operating with Perl five quick, and an instructional on object-oriented programming will complement wisdom and aid to totally make the most the facility of Perl. web clients will how you can automate repetitive projects. Ready-to-go scripts exhibit how one can periodically payment websites for adjustments, test Newsgroups for attention-grabbing messages or ship e-mail. Perl energy! will provide help to write your personal scripts to program-and-conquer the net! process directors will locate how one can automate many projects in their daily paintings software program builders will achieve suggestion on fixing generally occuring programming difficulties briefly improvement cycles and unleashing the facility of well known Perl modules. The accompanying CD-ROM good points the entire programming examples from the ebook, including a whole ready-to-use Perl distribution for home windows 95/NT, a loose Apache internet Server and freely to be had modules that are used to unravel daily programming difficulties.
By Peter Scott
Deliver new energy, functionality, and scalability on your latest Perl code!
- Cure no matter what ails your Perl code!
- Maintain, optimize, and scale any Perl software... no matter if you wrote it or not
- Perl software program engineering most sensible practices for company environments
- Includes case reviews and code in a fun-to-read format
Today's Perl builders spend 60-80% in their time operating with current Perl code. Now, there is a start-to-finish consultant to figuring out that code, conserving it, updating it, and refactoring it for optimum functionality and reliability. Peter J. Scott, lead writer of Perl Debugged, has written the 1st systematic advisor to Perl software program engineering. via broad examples, he indicates tips on how to deliver strong self-discipline, consistency, and constitution to any Perl program-new or outdated. you will discover how to:
- Scale current Perl code to serve greater community, internet, company, or e-commerce applications
- Rewrite, restructure, and improve any Perl application for superior performance
- Bring criteria and most sensible practices on your complete library of Perl software
- Organize Perl code into modules and parts which are more straightforward to reuse
- Upgrade code written for previous models of Perl
- Write and execute higher exams in your software...or somebody else's
- Use Perl in team-based, methodology-driven environments
- Document your Perl code extra successfully and efficiently
If you have ever inherited Perl code that is challenging to keep up, for those who write Perl code others will learn, for you to write code that'll be more straightforward so you might hold, the e-book that involves your rescue is Perl Medic.
If you code in Perl, you want to learn this book.–Adam Turoff, Technical Editor, The Perl Review.
Scott's reasons of complicated fabric are delicate and deceptively uncomplicated. He is aware his material and his craft-he makes it glance effortless. Scott continues to be relentless practical-even the 'Analysis' bankruptcy is full of code and checks to run.–Dan Livingston, writer of numerous laptop books together with complex Flash five: Actionscript in Action